SHOP NOW AND SAVE, 10% off $150 & 15% off $250 W/CODE BIGSAVINGS SEE DETAILS >
Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Shirataki Noodles
- 1 1/3 pound raw shrimp
- 3, 8-oz packages of Skinny Shirataki Noodles - Angel Hair
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- ½ cup green peppers, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp of minced garlic
- ¼ tsp salt or salt substitute
¼ tsp dried parsley flakes
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- If using frozen shrimp, thaw, de-vein and peel shrimp.
- Cook shrimp on medium heat then drain, set aside. Then Drain liquid from noodles and rinse thoroughly, set aside.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once pan is heated, add olive oil and stir in pressed garlic. Immediately add shrimp, green bell peppers, and lime juice.
- Sprinkle the entire seasoning blend over shrimp and peppers.
- Stir. Sauté shrimp and peppers 3-6 minutes.
- Add drained noodles and continue to cook shrimp, peppers, and noodles an additional 2-4 minutes or until shrimp begins to brown and peppers are al dente (tender-crisp). Toss in tomatoes.
© Copyright 2017 Direct Eats. All Rights reserved.