SHOP NOW AND SAVE, 10% off $150 & 15% off $250 W/CODE BIGSAVINGS SEE DETAILS >
Dairy-Free Brownie Sundae
- NadaMoo!, Vanilla...ahhh
- 1/2 cup Nutiva, Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Organic Chocolate Powder
- 2 oz Sunspire Foods, Unsweetened Baking Bar
- 3/4 cup Raw Honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup organic coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- Ah!Laska, Organic Chocolate Syrup
- AvenueSweets, Dairy Free Sea Salt Caramel Sauce
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Spray with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine coconut oil, cocoa powder, and unsweetened chocolate.
- Heat over medium heat, whisking until mixture is smooth and no lumps remain.
- Take off the heat and stir in the honey. This should cause the mixture to slightly thicken.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add in the coconut flour, salt, and espresso powder. Mix until no dry pockets remain.
- Pour into prepared pan, bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Make sundae! Brownie on the bottom, add NadaMoo Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Top with top with chocolate syrup and caramel sauce.
© Copyright 2017 Direct Eats. All Rights reserved.